It’s been a long week here is one of the pictures from the Minnesota Capital Hair Needs Infection Control Day.
Thanks to all that participated and attended the Hair Needs Infection Control Day
Thanks Jemeca Stokes for joining our Natural Hair Braiding Registration fight.
Are you a Natural Hair Stylist?
I would like to thank and share Mr. Lovely Lola’s post on Facebook about Natural Hair Braiding Registration REPEAL!
Ms. Lola has done a GREAT testimonial to the Minnesota Congress on behalf of Natural Hair Braiding Registration. Here is her website if you are looking for technical help with Natural Hair Braiding AllBraidsAndHairCare.com
Thanks again Lola!
“Good evening Facebook! Today was my first appearance at the State Sanate Office testifying against exempting hair braiders from cosmetology..but it look like a new laws and rules potentially cost to be put in place..for a new board for hair braiders. Feeling blessed!
Open the link below then tap on the hair braiding exempt from cosmetology.”
As a Natural Hair Care Stylist her are some of the steps I take to keep my salon clean.
1. Rinse simple hair devices and items thoroughly.
2. Simple Hair Devices and items should be completely dry BEFORE using them on your client’s.
3. Removing debris on simple hair devices and items.
4. Rinsing and drying the simple hair devices and items by removing excess soap 🧼 and water 💦.
5. If left on the simple hair device and items can hinder the disinfection and sanitation process.
Minnesota companion bills Senate File 696 and House File 2249 would completely deregulate eyelash extension services.
This includes not only the salons and their managers but also all technicians engaged in this activity.
These salons and technicians would NOT be subject to inspection, which is dangerous to our clients and the general public.
Tell your committee members to oppose this bill!